£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
28 days ago
03 August 2021
O2C Process Analyst: up to £35,000 12-month FTC, London
For a global organisation, we are recruiting an O2C Credit Management Process analyst to support the implementation of an automated dunning and credit management system within SAP what will be rolled out globally. This role will also support the implementation of agreed changes for centralising the credit process through the off shore Shared Service Centre.
- Implement an automated dunning process to improve cash collection activities
- Implement credit management tools to enable a more robust credit function
- Map current credit management processes and identify any exceptions to introducing a global credit practice
- Identify key stakeholders to deliver the "to be" processes
- Support the development of the automated dunning process within SAP
- Support the development of the credit management tool within SAP
- Prepare dashboards relating to current activities and trend analysis
- Identity roles and responsibilities for each process
- Identify and recommend "to be" processes for approval by SLT
- Recommend how a centralised credit function should work
- Proven experience within global credit control
- Experience of ERP, and ideally SAP
- Knowledge of the credit control function and collection tools available to collect outstanding debts
- Ideally experience of process analysis and "as is" and "to be" mapping
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.