£600 - £650 per day
4 months ago
Interim Organisational Design (OD) and Change Consultant - Up to £650 a day (outside IR35) - 6 months
The OD & Change Consultant will lead and manage a transformational change project to reshape the Finance & Procurement Function, complementing the implementation of a new finance system and leveraging value out of new system functionality.
Purpose of the OD & Change role:
- To design, develop and implement a new finance operating model which will introduce business partnering to enhance the service delivery
- Define and develop the culture of the Finance & Procurement function leading on culture change
Organisational Change - To lead and manage all aspects of transformational change to deliver a best in class Finance & Procurement function whilst maintaining the commitment of staff, both during and after implementation
Organisational Design - To design organisational practices that will deliver the future state Finance & Procurement operating model and organisational structure
Stakeholder Relationship Management - To providing regular updates to the CFO and Vice Chancellor and preparing reports for presentation to key forums such as Vice Chancellor's Group and Finance Committee
This is a professional, demanding role within a complex organisation with an ambitious strategic plan and agenda for change. The role holder will be expected to show flexibility in working arrangements, including working hours, to ensure that the finance directorate delivers the required level of service.
- Substantial experience of leading and delivering large scale finance change/transformation programmes within complex organisations
- A track record of undertaking organisation design within complex organisations
- Experience of implementing business partnering to enhance the service delivery
- A background of working in a challenging project environment having project managed people and cultural change
- Demonstrable experience of working in a higher education setting is desirable
Interim OD & Change Consultant - Up to £650 a day (outside IR35) - 6 months
Interviews are scheduled for 12/02 with a view to start the following week
Please submit CVs by the 10/02 to be considered (email@example.com)
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.