£45000 - £55000 per annum + + bonuses, benefits & remote working
6 months ago
Operational Tax Manager - In-House
Suffolk, flexible working encouraged
£45,000 - £55,000
This is a multinational financial services corporation, seeking a progression-focused Operational Tax Manager to provide expert support for companies within the group, across various locations.
The tax team covers an array of issues, including operational and transactional taxation, IPT, corporate, indirect and employment matters. Primarily dedicated to the provision of operational tax advice and supporting on assets invested on a worldwide scale, the successful candidate will have additional exposure to wider areas of tax, if desired.
The successful candidate
- Strong operational tax expertise (AEOI, FATCA, CRS, W8-bens etc).
- Expertise with Excel.
- Bonus points: ACA/ACCA/CTA
- Effective communicator, able to advise colleagues across a complex group
- Team-oriented, collaborative and proactive disposition
The selection process:
- Initial conversation and interview preparation with recruitment representative
- 1st stage Skype interview with Senior Tax Manager
- 2nd stage Skype interview with Head of Tax and wider team
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.