Up to £29890.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Operations Analyst, London, £29890
- Do you love data?
- Are you able to communicate complex concepts and present data analyses for a non-technical audience?
- Do you have advanced IT skills, including Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint?
Pro-HR have partnered with NFP organisation who provide governance in UK Standards for accounting, audit and actuarial.
This is an exciting time to join as they transform into a new organisation with new powers and responsibilities.
Fantastic benefits on offer including 30 days annual leave with the option to purchase extra leave, 10% pension contribution and many more!
As the Operations Analyst you will report directly into the Chief of Staff and will be responsible for the data management including:
- Maintaining and updating case management information database and analysing information in respect of Cases and Investigations, extracting relevant material for various reporting purposes
- Using analysis and visualisation tools to manipulate, combine and analyse relevant data
- Ensuring data is managed safely and securely in supporting the work of the Division
- Collating data responses to requests for information from other Divisions
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Advanced IT skills, including Advanced Microsoft Excel (with the skills to write formulae and manipulate data in Excel), Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in project management and enthusiasm for operational process improvement
- Dashboard expertise, particularly using applications such as PowerBI is highly desirable
In return you will enjoy working with experts within their given fields in a supportive and "family feel" culture. This organisation actively promotes a healthy work/life balance and offers a range of benefits.
Interested? Then what are you waiting for, apply today by contacting Charlotte Dunkerton on email@example.com or call 07920 515 759
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.