Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £600 per day
11 days ago
05 November 2021
Oracle Systems Accountant: £600.00 day (Umbrella) | 3 - 6 months | Birmingham
For a Europe's largest infrastructure project based in Birmingham, we're recruiting an Oracle EPM Systems Accountant on an interim basis for 3 - 6 months. Reporting to the Business Planning Manager, the Systems Accountant will maintain the reporting and forecasting system (Oracle EPM ePBCS) focusing on supporting business planning and forecasting processes while delivering consolidated financial performance for senior leadership.
- Act as the Oracle EPM finance systems expert supporting the existing system and its improvement
- Use the EPM system to support annual business plans and the budget setting process
- Support the delivery of activity-based budgets using EPM system
- Develop business critical reports, dashboard and templates using EPM
- Work with financial and workforce data and master data via EPM for reporting
- Lead month-end support process and end-user training on EPM
- Produce forecasting and analysis models and provide MI for the business
- Control the upload process for all budget and forecasts data within EPM
- Oracle ERP and Oracle EPM experience
- Experience in delivering MI and financial controls across major projects
- Experience partnering with a business to ensure robust EPM systems and reporting
- Experience reviewing and challenging business plans, and ROI
- Experience of delivering activity-based budgets and forecasts
- Experience partnering with Oracle development teams and business managers
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.