Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
23 days ago
08 August 2021
Outsourced Services Payroll Administrator, Newcastle - £23,000 - £25,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll experience within a Chartered Accountancy or Payroll Bureau?
- Do you have experience with multiple high volume payrolls ?
- Would you like to work for a growing Payroll Bureau?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with a Top Payroll Bureau who are seeking an Outsourced Services Payroll Administrator, with outstanding Payroll experience in a Chartered Accountancy or Bureau . This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career working for a Top company.
What's great about this company?
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Excellent company benefits
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Managing a portfolio of client payrolls to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include:
- Effective end to end processing of weekly and monthly payrolls of varying size
- Knowledge of PAYE/NIC, starters/leavers, SMP/SAP, SPP and SSP
- Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Resolve and deal with any payroll queries
- Meet and exceed all payroll deadlines
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
A proven track record of running payrolls from start to finish and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
- A minimum of two years' experience of payroll processing (ideally in CA/bureau)
- An ability to process a payroll from start to finish
- Experience of dealing with multiple payrolls across both weekly and monthly
- Studying in payroll or working towards a CIPP qualification
If you are interested in applying for this Outsourced Services Payroll Administrator role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.