Kate Bramwell Green
11 days ago
13 August 2021
I am actively recruiting for a Outsourcing Assistant Manager role within the Financial Accounting and Outsourcing division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.80 staff. You will joining a super outgoing team in modern offices in the heart of London's vibrant Soho!
What can you expect from this Outsourcing Assistant Manager role;
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym mem
What is great about this Outsourcing Assistant Manager role?
- You will have clients from day one
- You will also be working with a wide range of clients, from large corporates, investors in the world of film and media, to smaller owner/manager businesses
- Managing the financial outsourcing for a portfolio of clients, including but not limited to bookkeeping, VAT returns and management accounts
- Ensuring all monthly, quarterly and year end deliverables are met
- Leading and developing a team of direct reports, including managing performance, setting goals and ongoing training
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
Office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. They have numerous flexible benefits, so you can buy or sell 3 days holiday and you get your birthday off too. After successful probation you get BUPA private medical.
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Outsourcing Assistant Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Accounts/Outsourcing Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.