Outsourcing Assistant Manager
£48,000 - £52,000 (dependant on experience)
Would you like to work for a top 10 firm?
Are you looking for an interesting role with plenty of progression opportunities?
Do you have experience working in outsourcing and management accounting?
What's great about this Outsourcing Assistant Manager role?
- You'll be working in a long-established, well-run team.
- You'll be working for a company recognised as one of the top 10 accountancy firms.
- As an Outsourcing Assistant Manager, you'll be managing a portfolio of real estate and construction clients, and responsible for allocating team members to client work.
- You'll be managing budgets, procedures, and reviewing financial statements and VAT returns.
- You'll receive excellent progression opportunities and the chance to enhance and further your own career.
Your Outsourcing Assistant Manager Role will include:
- Managing a client portfolio, consisting of a range of clients within real estate and construction.
- Working to bring in new clients, attending networking events and identifying opportunities for business growth.
- Working to improve the team and implementing new accounting systems.
- Understanding of the firms billing procedures, including charge out rates, budgeting and calculation of recovery rates.
What do the current Outsourcing team think:
"Amazing culture, great team, and fantastic benefits! The role is diverse, immersive and has excellent scope for progression" - employee for 3 years, Glassdoor
What you'll need to be successful in this Outsourcing Assistant Manager Role:
- Relevant post qualified experience (ideally within practice).
- Be either ACA, or ACCA qualified.
- Experience working with clients in construction or real estate.
- Background in outsourcing or management accounting.
- Be self-motivated, driven and ambitious, with a positive attitude
Benefits of this Outsourcing Assistant Management role:
- Competitive salary
- 4% Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave (buy up to 10 extra days)
- Private medical insurance, and discount on dental
- Income insurance
- Life Assurance
Get in touch for more details or apply now to be considered for this Outsourcing Assistant Management position, interviews being held over the next few weeks.
Joanna Jennings - Pro-Recruitment Group
Direct Dial: 0207 123 5057
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.