City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Outsourcing Assistant Manager
Top 10 firm
£48,000 - £52,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to specialise in Real Estate and Construction clients?
Do you have a strong background in Management Accounting or Outsourcing?
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified?
I am interested in speaking with Outsourcing candidates who are ACA or ACCA qualified with ideally some PQE and strong background in management accounts/ outsourcing from UK based accountancy practice or corporate services firm.
Outsourcing Assistant Manager Responsibilities;
- Manage a portfolio of real estate and construction clients
- Responsible for the allocation of team members on client work
- Manage budgets for client work and have a thorough understanding of the firms billing procedures, including charge out rates, budgeting and calculation of recovery rates
- Review regular management accounts for our client base and reporting to clients thereon prepared by junior members of the team
- Review VAT returns prepared by the team
- Review financial statements prepared by the financial reporting team to ensure that these match the records prepared for the client
- Implementation of new accounting systems
Outsourcing Assistant Manager Requirements.
- Professional qualification (ACA / ACCA or equivalent)
- Relevant experience, gained in a similar role - ideally from practice environment
- Previous background knowledge of Real Estate and Construction is useful
- strong background in Management Accounting or Outsourcing
Outsourcing Assistant Manager Benefits.
- 4% Pension
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Holiday - 25 days leave with possibility to buy leave (up to 10days)
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, dental to retail discounts.
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Outsourcing Assistant Manager opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 639 6363 to discuss the Outsourcing Assistant Manager position in more detail. Interviews are taking place ASAP!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.