£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive accountancy practice with around 100 staff, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Outsourcing Assistant Manager.
The Outsourcing Assistant Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who provides a full spectrum of accounting services including management and statutory accounts, bookkeeping and VAT compliance.
They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to Aim listed clients and have a strength in the hospitality, media and technology sectors.
With the Headquarters & Business Development office based in the US, and San Francisco being home to the famous Silicon Valley, it is not surprising 85% of their client base are US companies (with UK subsidiaries) and 50% of their client base are tech businesses
Outsourcing Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Up to £60,000 + Benefits
- London / Remote Working
- 23 days holiday + Buy and Sell
- Pension - matching up to 5%
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and snacks
- Social Committee and regular social events in and out of the office
- Payment of annual professional membership subscription
This is going to be a great Outsourcing Assistant Manager position for someone who is an ACA/ACCA qualified with line management experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join an ambitious and friendly team, you be responsible for:
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting & payment deadlines
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and that any
anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client.
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
- Supervision of Management Accountants and Financial Administrators, ensuring
they are completing their work correctly and providing guidance
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as the main finance point of
contact, responding effectively to reporting or ad hoc technical queries and
resolving any issues
- The review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
I'd like to hear back from ACA or ACCA members who feel they fit the remit above.
My client is keen for me to send Outsourcing Assistant Manager details asap for this Outsourcing Assistant Manager role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Outsourcing Assistant Manager opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.