City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
£90,000 to £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A Top 10 accountancy firm are looking to recruit an Outsourcing Director to manage up to a £2M portfolio in a newly created role as a result of considerable growth.
They are looking for an outstanding candidate, for the position of Global Services Director that will be able to manage a range of individuals from different backgrounds and at different levels of seniority to help them grow the business. With the successful candidate helping exemplify the firm's values and commitment to client service as well as being able to exercise sound commercial acumen.
Day to day duties of a Director include:
- Providing an efficient, client focused and proactive service to meet the needs of clients;
- Owning relationships relating to outsourcing services with a significant portfolio of clients;
- Ensuring wider stakeholder awareness of client activity given others in the firm will be providing services to and/or will own the high-level relationships with many of the clients;
- Coaching more junior members of the team to develop their client management skills;
- Acting as mentor and appraiser for more junior members of the team;
- Managing financial relationship with clients being recovery, debtor and work in progress; and
- Ensuring that the company's risks are managed appropriately.
- Capability to work independently at director level and demonstrate leadership ability and management experience;
- Experience of delivering services to internationally expanding groups;
- Ability to prioritise workloads with multiple deadlines;
- Skills to supervise and develop staff;
- Good client relationship and communication skills;
- Commercially aware;
- A "can do" attitude and willingness to tackle a range of client issues;
- Strong delivery skills and ability to work effectively to deadlines; and
- Ability to provide clear and concise communication with clients both orally and in writing.
To discuss further, contact Tom Eagle on 0207 269 6349 or email@example.com.