£21000 - £26000 per annum
5 months ago
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Up to £26K + Great Benefits
Are you seeking a step up into a Top 10 accountancy practice offering an exciting client exposure?
Would you like the opportunity to get hands-on straight away?
Are you AAT qualified and looking to train within an award-winning team?
This Top 10 accountancy practice, in Reading, are seeking an Accounts Executive to join their busy Outsourcing Team and support them with continuous growth. After a series of recent business wins, they are looking to expand the team with an Accounts Executive, who will be able to work closely with a Qualified Accounts Senior on a varied client portfolio.
Your role as an Accounts Executive:
- You will work closely with a Senior to ensure that all client deliverables are met on time
- Monthly management reporting, management of payment processing, compliance reporting and payroll
- Be an active participant in standardising processes and looking for process efficiencies wherever possible
- Opportunities to get involved in non-client related projects including sales and marketing
What is great about this Top 10 firm:
- Opportunity for international secondments
- Great salary and benefits package
- Clear cut career progression with lots of opportunity to progress
- Exciting social events, including virtual ones whilst working from home - including, quiz nights and bingo
- 25 days holiday and TOIL for overtime worked
What you will need to become an Accounts Executive:
- Three A levels at grades A* - C
- Grades A* - C in Maths and English at GCSE
- Great time management and organisational skills
- AAT is preferred
This role is unlikely to be around for long so do not hesitate to apply if you are interested. Get in touch with Jordanne at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.