£22000 - £25500 per annum
6 months ago
Top 10 firm
£22,000 - £25,500
Are you looking for an accounts role that will give you vast exposure?
Would you like clear-cut fast-tracked career progression within a well-reputed Top 10 practice?
Having recently met with this accountancy practice based in central Reading, I am keen to find an Outsourcing Executive to join their ever-growing outsourcing team. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps into a career within accountancy, or someone looking to expand their knowledge and work within a well-reputed Top 10 firm.
With excellent chances for professional development, you will be given the chance to progress at your own place and take on your own clients. Based close to Reading train station, this is the perfect opportunity for Junior accountants, aspiring accountants commuting in from Guildford, Berkshire, Greater London and surrounding areas.
This Outsourcing Executive role will:
- Enable you to learn on the job meaning that a practice, industry or non-accounts related background would be ideal
- Entail working as part of a team to assist senior team members to ensure deliverables are met and exceptional client service is provided
- Allow you to be an active participant in standardising processes and looking for process efficiencies wherever possible
- Involve the preparation of monthly deliverables including payroll, management reporting and payment files.
This Top 10 Accountancy Practice:
- Offers unrivalled career progression opportunities
- Enables flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Stand-out benefits package
- Full study support
- Great working culture with extravagant company socials
In order to apply for this Outsourcing Executive role you will be:
- Three A levels grade A* to C (excluding general studies and extended projects)
- Grade A* to C in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Great time management skills
This exciting Outsourcing Executive role will not be around for long so please do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be commencing asap.
Call/email Jordanne Napier for more info/ to apply
Call on 0207 269 6353
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.