City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 6% Cash Allowance
7 months ago
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
London and Remote Working
Salary up to £60k + Cash Allowance
Would you like to take a step up within your career by moving into a Top 10 practice with a prestigious international client base?
Are you keen to get involved with business development?
Do you have strong cloud experience and a passion for software?
This Top 10 accountancy practice with offices across the UK are eagerly seeking an Outsourcing Manager to come on-board and help with their expansion. With flexible working and lots of opportunity to progress, this could be the ideal opportunity for an experienced Manger or Assistant Manager seeking a step up within their career.
Your role as an Outsourcing Manager
- Statutory Accounts focused
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing a range of outsourcing services
- Manging accounts, forecasts, budgeting and cashflow statements
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Business Development - leading client pitches and networking
- Staff management - reviewing work before passing it on to Partner
With the world of work ever-changing, this role is expected to be split between working from home and coming into the office. Because of this, the commute will not be an issue - making this the ideal role for those coming in from the Home Counties too!
Why you should work here:
- £55k-£60k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
In order to apply you need:
- UK based accountancy practice experience within management accounting
- Client portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience and review work
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification
- Experienced use of cloud accounting packages, preferably Xero
This Outsourcing Manager role is brand new and expected to be filled fast, so do not hesitate to put yourself forward. Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.