£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
8 days ago
09 July 2021
Having met with both the Senior Manager and Director of this Top 10 firm's Real Estate and Construction Outsourcing division, I am eager to speak to qualified ACA or ACCA Managers about this exciting brand-new Outsourcing Manager role.
This role will suit an Outsourcing Assistant Manager looking to take a step up or an Outsourcing Manager who has been in their role between 12-24 months.
What will this Outsourcing Manager entail?
- Managing a portfolio of 10-15 clients with an annual fee income c.£500k
- Clients are all real estate and construction clients
- Clients in size £200k-£3m turnovers to large groups £10m-£300ms
- Management accounting, forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Business development, leading client pitch teams, on boarding new clients and networking
- Staff management and review work
- Confidence to network and do business development
- Advising clients on new apps and cloud-based software
- Staff management experience is key - you will be delegating to a pool of 10 junior team members
What can you expect from this Outsourcing Manager role?
- £55k-£60k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
Outsourcing Manager Requirements:
- Real Estate and Construction client experience
- UK based accountancy practice experience within management accounting
- Client portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience and review work
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification
- Experienced use of cloud accounting packages, preferably Xero
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Outsourcing Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Outsourcing Manager position in more detail
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.