£50,000 - £60,000
Are you eager to take a step up into an award-winning accountancy practice?
Are you searching for a great work-life balance within a firm that encourages flexible working opportunities, including part-time?
Would you like to receive unrivalled career development whilst working with your own portfolio of diverse and interesting clients?
An unrivalled Outsourcing Manager opportunity has arisen to join this leading accountancy practice as an Outsourcing Manager, who will manage their own portfolio and work with a dedicated outsourcing team. As well as clear cut career progression, this firm encourages continuous training and development which will enable you to be an ambassador for the firm, representing them daily. This role is client-facing meaning they are looking for an Outsourcing Manager who can hit the ground running and start building client relationships from the first day.
- Agile/ flexible working policies, with options to work from home
- Parental benefits, including childcare vouchers and the option to work during school hours and term time
- Dress for your diary policy
- Options for internal mobility
- Exciting social events with vibrant Christmas and Summer parties
This Outsourcing Manager role:
- Overseeing junior staff as they prepare statutory accounts
- Handling the technical queries of clients as you act as the day-to-day point of contact
- Provide high levels of client service
- Support ad hoc accounting projects when needed
This firm is looking for an Outsourcing Manager with over 2 years' experience within a UK based accountancy practice. You must be ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience with excellent excellent-facing skills. If you are looking for your next challenge and would like to be put forward for this role, please get in contact with Jordanne Napier today!
Call on 0207 269 6353
Email on email@example.com
I am shortlisting for this job now so if you would like to know more/ apply do not hesitate.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.