£55,000 - £60,000 + 6% Cash Allowance
City of London
Are you the cloud champion of your business and passionate about Xero?
Are you interested in being involved with client pitches and business development?
Do have experience of management accounting, forecasts, budgets and cashflow?
With a successful merger and continued investment this Top 10 firm have continued their growth into another year and created the largest UK accountancy firm focused on entrepreneurial businesses! This is why they are still looking to expand and are eager to bring on board an Outsourcing Manager although ambitious Outsourcing Assistant Managers will also be considered.
What can you expect from this Outsourcing Manager role;
- £55k-£60k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
What will this Outsourcing Manager role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing them with a variety of outsourcing services including:
- Management accounting, forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Business development, leading client pitch teams, and networking
- Staff management and review work
Outsourcing Manager Requirements
- UK based accountancy practice experience within management accounting
- Client portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience and review work
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification
- Experienced use of cloud accounting packages, preferably Xero
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Outsourcing Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Outsourcing Manager position in more detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.