£50000 - £60000 per annum
13 days ago
04 February 2021
Up to £60,000
Are you looking for an Outsourcing Manager role that encourages flexibility working?
Would you like to receive unrivalled career development whilst working with your own portfolio of diverse and interesting clients?
Do you have extensive experience in financial reporting and preparing financial statements?
Within a growing outsourcing department, an unrivalled Outsourcing Manager opportunity has arisen to join this top accountancy practice as an Outsourcing Manager, who will manage their own portfolio and work with a dedicated outsourcing team. As well as clear cut career progression, this firm encourages continuous training and development which will enable you to be an ambassador for the firm, representing them daily. This role is client facing meaning they are looking for an Outsourcing Manager who can hit the ground running and start building client relationships from the first day.
- Agile/ flexible working policies, with options to work from home
- Parental benefits, including childcare vouchers and the option to work during school hours and term time
- Dress for your diary policy
- Options for internal mobility
- Exciting social events with vibrant Christmas and Summer parties
This Outsourcing Manager role:
- Investing time to develop and maintain strong financial reporting skills in IFRS and UK GAAP, whilst maintaining a good range of knowledge on broader corporate reporting requirements
- Playing an active role in the Financial Reporting technical team
- Overseeing junior staff as they prepare statutory accounts
- Handling the technical queries of clients as you act as the day-to-day point of contact
This firm are looking for an Outsourcing Manager with over 2 years' experience within a UK based accountancy practice. You must be ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience with excellent excellent-facing skills. If you are looking for your next challenge and would like to be put forward for this role, please get in contact with Jordanne Napier today!
Call on 0207 269 6353
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
I am shortlisting for this job now so if you would like to know more/ apply do not hesitate.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.