£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Multi Office Firm
Remote Working / Central London - Near Liverpool Street
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Do you think timesheets are a thing of the past?
Are you looking to join a multi-office firm with an exciting portfolio of HNWI and celebrity clientele?
Would you like to be treated to an all-expenses paid company trip abroad at Christmas?
Sounds too good to be true, right? This innovative accountancy practice has 4 offices across the north and south of the UK and is currently looking to expand by hiring an Accounts Manager in their swanky London office.
What is great about this Accounts Manager role?
- No Time Sheets!
- Flexible working hours / Remote Working
- 26 days holiday per annum + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme, maternity and adoption leave
- Family-friendly policies
- Access to a health care cash plan
- Access to high street and online discount and cashback scheme
- State-of-the-art offices including multiple meeting rooms, creative spaces, sports room, rooftop terrace and a bar
- A packed social/wellbeing calendar including legendary annual Christmas party/ trip abroad
- 2 paid community or charity days per year
- In-house experts offering tailored financial plans to mortgage advice through the in-house Wealth Management team
What will this Accounts Manager role involve?
- Managing a portfolio of clients, including fast growing entrepreneurial start-ups, celebrities, media and arts organisations
- Managing and supervising members of the Management Accounts team
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Attending client meetings where required, building excellent relationships and dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Year-end/statutory accounts preparation/review
- Business development
The ideal candidate will be client facing from the get-go and have excellent communication skills and a personality suited to working with high profile clients within creative sectors.
Initial interviews are being arranged for next week so contact me today to apply!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.