West End, London
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
24 days ago
20 May 2021
With a successful merger and continued investment this Top 10 firm have continued their growth into another year and created the largest UK accountancy firm focused on entrepreneurial businesses! This is why they are still looking to expand and are eager to bring on board an Outsourcing Manager although ambitious Outsourcing Assistant Managers will also be considered.
What can you expect from this Outsourcing Manager role;
- £55k-£60k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
Are you the cloud champion of your business and passionate about Xero?
Are you interested in being involved with client pitches and business development?
Do have experience of management accounting, forecasts, budgets and cashflow?
What will this Outsourcing Manager role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing them with a variety of outsourcing services including:
- Management accounting, forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Business development, leading client pitch teams, and networking
- Staff management and review work
Outsourcing Manager Requirements
- UK based accountancy practice experience within management accounting
- Client portfolio management experience
- Staff management experience and review work
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification
- Experienced use of cloud accounting packages, preferably Xero
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Outsourcing Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Outsourcing Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.