City of London, London
Up to £65000.00 per annum
6 days ago
09 February 2022
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking to build on your client management and supervisory skills?
- Do you require a role that can offer both office and homebased working?
- Are you interested in working on entertainment accounts?
What's great about this Outsourcing Manager role?
- Work from home 3 days per week 2 days in office.
- Media specialist including entertainment and sports clients.
- The firm is invested in its employees.
- Top 20 Firm.
Your role as an Outsourcing Manager
- You will be responsible for the supervision and training of staff. These are to include senior, semi-senior and junior processing clerks.
- You will be managing a portfolio of clients, providing them with a variety of outsourcing services.
- Assist with the development and introduction of systems and procedures to the team and monitor use of those systems and procedures.
- You will also have knowledge of year-end accounts and tax matters, however the main focus of the role will be outsourcing related work.
What do the staff/team think
"Great place to work, excellent management and co-workers. There is a lot to learn on every level and sector of all types of accountancy."
What you'll need to succeed
- In order to succeed, you will be hard working, show initiative and be self-motivated, with the ability to organise your own workload and that of team members
- ACCA qualified accountant.
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience within a similar managerial role.
- You will have experience of working within a team, supervising and delegating work to junior staff.
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply, contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 0204 549 9945.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.