£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
2 months ago
Having met with the Associate Director of this exciting Top 10 firm, I am actively recruiting an Outsourcing Manager for their department. Reporting directly to the Associate Director you will be joining a team of 10 which service global UHNWI's and their property portfolios.
What is great about this Outsourcing Manager role?
- Work with UHNWI clients, such as the 7 Sheikhs of Dubai and other Royal Families, non-UK investors, and large Asian corporates who have large global property portfolios!
- Report directly to the Associate Director, as the second most Senior person within the team
- The team has a fee income of £1m, with plans to triple over the next 5 years
- Work from Home - Flexible Working
- 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days holiday + bank
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Group Pension
- Flexible Benefits
What will you be responsible for?
- Supporting a £1m portfolio of clients within a team of 10
- Manage and prepare more complex client assignments, identifying issues and suggesting solutions
- Manage budgets for client work and have a thorough understanding of the firms billing procedures, including charge out rates, budgeting and calculation of recovery rates
- Review regular management accounts for client base and reporting to clients
- Review VAT returns for clients prepared by junior members of the team
- Managing the workflow, reviewing work
- Exciting work such as multi-layer consolidations, acquisitions, and asset purchases
- GAAP conversions, Luxembourg, Bahamas, and Cayman Islands, e.g. LUX GAAP to UK GAAP or IFRS
- Looking at Digital and AI - so an interest in tech would be good
What is required for this Outsourcing Manager role?
- Nobody in the team has come from a Real estate and construction background, but an interest would be necessary
- ACA or ACCA but will look at QBE
- Portfolio management
- People management
- UK practice experience
- Technical role, so need someone who is bright
This is such an exciting role for someone looking to work in a Top 10 firm as an Outsourcing Manager, contact Kate.email@example.com or call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.