£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
16 days ago
09 October 2020
Outsourcing Semi Senior
Top 10 Firm - London
£25,000 - £32,000
Full study package + benefits
Are you AAT level 4 qualified or in the early stages of your ACCA?
Do you have knowledge of cloud accounting packages, including Xero & or Twinfields?
Are you currently involved in the preparation of management accounts?
What does this exciting Top 10 Business Services & Outsourcing opportunity involve?
- Review/Preparation of management accounts using tech enabled tools for a variety of businesses predominantly in the financial services sector
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes for our larger more complex clients
- Strong understanding of key control account postings and reconciliations/treatments around income, fixed assets, payroll, accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks including transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK!
If you are looking for a modern, growing and sociable accountancy firm that can offer outstanding progression prospects, get in touch with Kate on 020 7269 6363 for a discreet chat, or to be considered send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.