City of London, London
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
18 days ago
13 August 2021
I am actively recruiting Business Services & Outsourcing Semi Seniors, for a Top 10 Firm based in Central London, offering a salary of £27,000 - £32,000 with Full study package + excellent benefits.
Are you AAT level 4 qualified or in the early stages of your ACCA? Do you have knowledge of cloud accounting packages, including Xero & or Twinfields? Are you currently involved in the the preparation of management accounts?
What does this exciting Outsourcing Semi Senior opportunity involve?
- Clients include Camden Hells brewery, Blackstone, Bridges Fund Management, KKR, MHR, Tiger, IVC, Nordea. Shipping group £15m assess under management, Asset Management AUM £35Bn, renewables group, tech game studio £30M revenue, Astra Zeneca, BT, and Reckitt Benkiser
- Review/Preparation of management accounts using tech enabled tools for a variety of businesses mainly in the financial services sector
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes for our larger more complex clients
- Strong understanding of key control account postings and reconciliations/treatments around income, fixed assets, payroll, accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks including transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!
If you have strong communication skills, experience working towards deadlines and are enthusiastic and focused towards achieving results, this is your perfect opportunity to step into a Top 10 firm! Please apply for this Outsourcing Semi Senior role today or call/email firstname.lastname@example.org / 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.