City of London, London
£25000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Outsourcing Semi Senior - Top 20
£25,000 - £33,000 (Depending on experience)
Our client, a Top 20, prestigious firm in London are looking to grow their Outsourcing department by bringing in a new Outsourcing Semi Senior to the team. This would suit candidates that are either AAT qualified, or currently studying towards their ACCA.
You will be working within the corporate sector, with clients from a range of areas, including media, entertainment and sports. The client has a hybrid working model, which means you don't have to be based out of the office for the full week.
Details of the role - Outsourcing Semi Senior
- Working on Xero and Sage 50 to carry out processing type work
- Preparing management accounts
- Reconciling account balances
- Preparing VAT returns and EC sales lists
- Assisting with the preparation of year end accounts
- Assisting with the supervision of junior members of the team
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally AAT qualified or studying towards your ACCA qualification
- Good knowledge of Excel, Xero and Sage 50 (desirable)
- Strong at bookkeeping type work
- Management accounts preparation experience
- Experience of compiling VAT returns
Benefits of the role
- Flexibility on working from either the office or home
- Paid overtime
- Group pension scheme
- Buy or Sell holiday entitlement
- End of year bonus!
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you are interested in applying, the client is looking to interview ASAP, please send your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or contact me on 0204 549 9936.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.