Outsourcing Senior Associate
London - Top 10
Up to £47,000
Fantastic opportunity based in central London for a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career!
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
- Do you want to work in an internationally renowned practice with high profile clients?
- Would you like to work with large listed clients as part of a social and outgoing team?
- Ever thought about working for one of the Top 10?
What's Great about this role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Supportive and Vibrant working environment
- Access to subsidised on site restaurant, best coffee around I'm told!
- Excellent placed candidate feedback
- Unrivalled CPD plus direct and regular Partner contact
- You will be working on a range of national and multinational corporations plus UK businesses
- You will be part of a social and outgoing team business partnering with internationally renowned brands
- Interacting directly with Partners and Managers receiving training whilst assisting more junior team members
- You will be working from 9-5, this is an office that discourages long hours!
What do the staff think?
"Working here provides the ideal mix of a large corporate company with access to diverse and interesting clientele whilst maintaining a relaxed and social environment. Plus, the on-site restaurant is a bonus!" Outsourcing Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be ACA/ACCA qualified however exceptional finalists will also be considered
- You will have experience with group consolidations and LLPs
- Enthusiasm to progress within this role
- Currently performing an accounts senior or outsourcing senior role
I have a longstanding relationship with this client and they have a great track record of retaining their staff. Everyone I have placed there cannot stop talking about how much they love working here! I am looking for the next personable and ambitious member of this team. Contact now to be considered for this opportunity.