£38000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Reading - Up to £45k
Top 15 Firm
Are you experienced in statutory accounts or external audit and seeking your next role?
Have you got experience in leading client assignments from start to finish?
Would you like to join an international practice with huge growth plans?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this top accountancy practice as an Outsourcing Senior within the Reading office. Based close to the train station, this is the ideal commute for those coming in from wider Berkshire, Oxfordshire or Surrey. With a great company culture and clients that rival those of the Big 4, this opportunity will give enable you to work a varied role whilst still having a great work-life balance.
Outsourcing Senior Benefits:
- Opportunity to work from home, even before the pandemic
- Paid overtime up to Assistant Manager level
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Holiday - 25 days leave with the possibility to buy leave (up to 10days)
- Group pension
- Flexible benefits programme, childcare vouchers, dental to retail discounts
- Private medical cover
- Internal mobility and international secondments
- Friendly, supportive and sociable with lots of team activities regularly arranged
- Memorable Summer and Christmas parties
- Vibrant and modern open plan offices with hot-desking - Partners work alongside everyone else
Outsourcing Senior Responsibilities:
- Controlling all aspects of the preparation fo statutory financial statements under FRS 102, FRS 101 and IFRS
- Managing and reviewing the work of trainees
- Assisting managers with the financial management of assignments, ensuring work is completed within budget, with any budget overruns reported to a manager
- Review of iXBRL tagged financial statements to ensure tags are appropriate and have been applied correctly
Outsourcing Senior Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- Experience in Statutory Accounts and/ or External Audit
- Cloud Software experience
- 3+ years UK accountancy practice experience
- Good communication and client-facing skills
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE ASAP!
If you have strong communication skills, experience working towards deadlines and are enthusiastic and focused towards achieving results, this is your perfect opportunity to step into a Top firm!
With high interest in this Outsourcing Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today!
You can call/ email me on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.