£37000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
London - Up to £45k
Top 40 Accountancy Practice
Have you got a strong background in management accounts and are seeking professional development?
Would you like to join a practice that is well-known for its employee well-being?
Are you ACA/ ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified?
Having just caught up with this Top 40 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Outsourcing Senior who will manage their own portfolio and work with a dedicated outsourcing team. As well as clear cut career progression, this firm encourages continuous training and development which will enable you to be an ambassador for the firm, representing them daily. This role is client-facing meaning they are looking for an Outsourcing Senior who can hit the ground running and start building client relationships from the first day.
- Agile/ flexible working policies, with options to work from home
- Parental benefits, including childcare vouchers and the option to work during school hours and term time
- Dress for your diary policy
- Options for internal mobility
- Exciting social events with vibrant Christmas and Summer parties
Your role as an Outsourcing Senior:
- Preparing the management accounts for a varied portfolio of clients including SME's and large-listed companies
- Ad hoc statutory accounts
- Overseeing junior staff and reviewing their work before passing it onto Manager level
- Handling the technical queries of clients as you act as the day-to-day point of contact
- Provide high levels of client service
In order to apply, you must be ACA / ACCA studying or Qualified with at least 3 years working within a UK-based accountancy practice. You should have strong communication skills, as well as a proven background in management accounts.
To find out more or apply for this role, please contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.