£44000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Business Services & Outsourcing Senior
Top 10 Firm - London
£44,000 - £47,000
Are your ACCA or ACA qualified or awaiting your final results?
Do you have knowledge of cloud accounting packages, including Xero and Quickbooks?
Are you experienced in the review of management accounts?
Outsourcing Senior Benefits:
- Salary up to £47k
- 36.25 hour working week
- Work from home
- Paid overtime up to Assistant Manager
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Holiday - 25 days leave with possibility to buy leave (up to 10days)
- Group pension
- Flexible benefits programme, childcare vouchers, dental to retail discounts
- Private medical cover
- Internal mobility and international Secondments
- Friendly, supportive and socialble
- Team drinks/runs
- Quiz nights
- Memorable Summer and Christmas parties
This impressive top 10 firm based in London is looking to bring on board an ACA or ACCA Qualified Outsourcing Senior, to join their business services/outsourcing division.
Outsourcing Senior Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of management accounts for a range of large corporate and listed businesses, both UK based and international clients
- Preparation of financial reports such as forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
- Review of preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP/FRS
- Review preparation of year end accounting files ready for audit
Outsourcing Senior Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- Cloud Software experience
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Statutory accounts and consolidation experience
- Good communication and client facing skills
OUTSOURCING SENIOR INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS ASAP!
If you have strong communication skills, experience working towards deadlines and are enthusiastic and focused towards achieving results, this is your perfect opportunity to step into a Top 10 firm!
Outsourcing Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Outsourcing Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today!
You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.