Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £45k + Benefits
Are you looking to cut down your commute and work closer to home, working for a friendly and growing accountancy practice?
Would you like to work with your own portfolio of clients, ranging from small local business to larger international companies?
Are you looking for an Outsourcing Senior role with an emphasis on work-life balance?
Having met with this impressive Hampshire based accountancy practice, I have been instructed to assist with the recruitment of an Outsourcing Senior. This is the perfect opportunity for someone living around Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot or surrounding areas as there is parking and a train station close by. The successful Outsourcing Senior candidate will be responsible for bookkeeping, payroll and management accounts - this is the perfect opportunity for someone seeking a friendly culture and varied and gratifying role.
What's great about this Outsourcing Senior role is:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days
- A contributory group pension scheme
- Group rates on private healthcare
- Collaborative and friendly office culture in brand new offices
- Flexible working with core hours of 9.30-4.30
Your job as an Outsourcing Senior will consist of:
- Predominantly payroll and bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients
- VAT returns and advice
- Ad hoc management accounts
- Using software packages including Sage and Xero
- Reviewing junior team members work
The successful Outsourcing Senior will be /have
- ACA/ACCA qualified, ACA/ACCA Finalists will be considered
- At least three years' experience in payroll and bookkeeping, including foreign currency and inter-company
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to manage a small team
Having worked with this Accountancy Firm on their recruiting needs for many years, I am keen to find an ACA/ACCA qualified Outsourcing Semi-Senior or Outsourcing Senior looking to progress within their career.
Interviews are starting ASAP so contact me on Jordanne.email@example.com or 0207 269 6253 for more information.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.