City of London, London
£48000 - £58000 per annum
4 months ago
Top 30 Accountancy Practice
London & Remote Working
Salary: £38k - £48k
Do you have strong management accounts experience and are looking for a step up within your career?
Would you like to work for a well-established accountancy practice, renowned for their interesting client base?
Are you seeking an industry-style role whilst still having the security and progression opportunities of working within practice?
This impressive Top 30 accountancy practice are seeking an Outsourcing Supervisor to join their team and take on their own portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £5m p/a. With offices across the UK, this role is primarily based within central London with 100% of staff currently working remotely.
The benefits of working here as an Outsourcing Supervisor:
- Remote and flexible working
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- 25 days Holiday (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- 4x Salary Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Retail Discounts as part of UK 200 Group
What will you be doing as an Outsourcing Supervisor?
- Managing a portfolio of engaged clients and developing the relationship whilst cross selling additional services
- Compilation of quarterly/monthly management accounts including cashflow reports and projections.
- Providing clients with forecasts and assisting with compilation of budgets
- Processing of month/ quarter end routines, reconciliations and journals
- Meeting and advising clients on basic tax planning and general business queries
- Networking with local business community to generate new clients and relationships
- Playing an active role in the upskilling and development of junior colleagues
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a supportive work environment. The ideal candidate for this role will be ACA / ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified, with at least 3 years working within a UK-based accountancy practice. You will be an experienced management accountant, with experience in mentoring / supervising Juniors.
This role is unique with its opportunity for progression and support so do not hesitate to apply! Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance at 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.