£44000 - £50000 per annum + flexible benefits that work for you!
30 days ago
23 October 2021
Outsourcing Supervisor - Top 10
£44,000 - £50,000
We are working with a Top 10 practice based in Guildford that are looking to grow their Business Services team by recruiting for an Outsourcing Supervisor. We are ideally looking for a candidate that might have come from an audit background, but is keen to focus more on the accounts side of the role. You will ideally have experience of working on consolidated accounts in your current role and will be able to bring this exposure to your next role.
The main aspect of your role will be producing financial statements under a range of accounting frameworks including FRS 102 and IFRS.
Details of the role
- Preparation of statutory accounts (UK GAAP)
- Experience of preparing or auditing consolidated accounts
- Project managing numerous client deadlines
- Liaison with clients on technical accounting matters
- Dealing with any queries that come in from the clients
- Working on a large range of clients, typically from the SME space
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will have experience of preparing or auditing consolidated accounts
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Experience of working on IFRS clients (beneficial but not essential)
- Experience of working on consolidated accounts
- Some exposure to audit work
Benefits of the role
- 25 days holiday (option to buy more)
- Work within a Top 10 firm who are rapidly growing at the moment, winning new business and genuinely developing people's careers
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work either from home or in the office
- Progression to more senior positions and a clear career path ahead of you
If you are interested in applying, the client is looking to interview ASAP, please send your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.