£54000 - £65000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
9 days ago
23 July 2020
Central Reading Location - Close to the Station
£50,000 - £65,000
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified with experience of managing a large portfolio and a large team?
Do you want to work with a challenging client base and large organisations?
Do you have a strategic perspective and strong business acumen?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager to join one of the fastest-growing accountancy practices in Berkshire serving the financial services sector. This impressive firm is seeking an Accounts Manager, to join their ever-growing team, a team who has achieved double-digit growth since 2014.
Accounts Manager Benefits:
- Flexible Working
- Work from home opportunities on ad hoc basis
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
Your role as an Accounts Manager:
- 60% Line Management, 20% People Development, 10% business development, 5% Business Planning and 5% Risk Management
- Managing a portfolio of clients with a fee income c.£500k-£800k
- Delivering a co-ordinated service to team clients, and managing team billing
- Assisting with business plans and budgeting
- Management, development, and training of staff within the team
- Identify cross-disciplinary sales opportunities
The firm recognises and rewards hard work, demonstrated by the recognition scheme they have established, where people are nominated on a monthly basis with a chance to win various prizes. Moreover, over the past two years, over 30% of accounting staff have been promoted which demonstrates the firm's commitment to their team.
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager or Accounts Assistant Manager, with strong leadership skills, get in contact with me today. Interviews for this Accounts Manager or Accounts Assistant Manager are being conducted asap via Zoom.
Email me on email@example.com or call 0207 269 6353 to hear more about this exciting Accounts Manager role
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.