PMO Manager - MyHR and HRSS
- Are you an experienced PMO who has supported programmes across multiple functions and regions?
- Do you have experience of SharePoint site maintenance and design?
- Do you have experience of using SAP for payments, forecasting and reporting?
If so, read on. A large, global organisation based in central London are seeking a PMO Manager - MyHR and HRSS on a 12 month FTC
This critical programme will involve the acquisition, configuration and roll-out of a global HR Information System (HRIS). You will:
1. Support Work-stream leads, SRO and Programme Director and Manager
2. Establish excellent standards of information management to ensure the programme risk register, benefits realisation plan and business cases are updated
3. Implement a formal change management process to keep the programme on track with the business case objectives
Identify, track and monitor cross project dependencies and facilitate health checks on behalf of the Programme Manager
Provide regular updates to the Portfolio Office and develop robust relationships with all parts of the business involved.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
1. Experience of working in a programme management office supporting business change programme
2. Experience of working in a PMO role
Experience of Sharepoint site maintenance and design
Experience of using SAP for payments, forecasting and reporting