£25000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + study support
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
I am actively recruiting a Part Qualified, ACA/ACCA or CIMA Accountant to join the financial accounting and outsourcing division of an 8 Director firm with c.80 staff in Wokingham.
The Senior Associate Role will focus on financial outsourcing for a varied portfolio of predominantly media clients, including but not limited to bookkeeping, VAT returns and management accounts. Clients range from private equity investment houses to HNWIs
What is great about this Senior Associate Role?
- £25,000 - £38,000 + Study Support
- 25 days holiday, which increases with long service
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Flexi-time - start time between 8.30 to 9.30 on 7.5 hour working day
- Remote Working - One Day per week
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Life assurance
What will this Senior Associate Role entail?
- Management accounting, bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Assisting the delivery of all monthly, quarterly and year end tasks
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Taking ownership of the reported numbers and assisting with client queries
- Challenge, establish and maintain financial policies and procedures
What do you need to be considered for this role?
- Part Qualified, ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- 2+ years of accountancy practice experience
- Full P&L and Balance Sheet experience
If you are studying for your CIMA, ACA or ACCA and are looking to brighten up your outsourcing career with a brand new and rewarding Accounts/Outsourcing Senior position, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call +44 (0)204 549 9944 to discuss the Accounts/Outsourcing Senior position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.