PR & Social Media Executive, Charity, London, £27,000
- Are you a creative and digital savvy press professional?
- Do you have a background in producing engaging and effective communications across social media platforms and regional/national media?
- Would you like to work for an excellent London based children's charity?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established children's charity who help to improve the lives of seriously ill children?
Why work here?
- Well-recognised charity
- Admirable and tangible charity work
- Supportive team feel - all are united in the organisation's goal
- Fun and dynamic socials
- Dog friendly office
- Office closure for Xmas
- Generous pension scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing creative and engaging content for regional and national media
- Writing press releases for the charity's work
- Supporting the charity's social media strategy and confidently handle any social media enquires in a timely and appropriate manner
- The charity's YouTube channel and ensuring all content is optimised for search
- Blogger / celebrity engagement and outreach
- Providing regular feedback from any insights gained from social media monitoring
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Been educated to degree level or have equivalent PR media experience
- Implemented a social media strategy
- Exposure to the following tools: CRM, MailChimp, WordPress or Hootsuite would be very desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple and competing deadlines
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this PR & Social Media Executive position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.