Are you looking to get involved in an array of exciting and highly technical advisory projects?
I'm currently working with a multi-award-winning Practice in Bristol, renowned for their private client offering and are actively looking to recruit within their Private Client Team.
- Rivaled Benefits package - pension,
- Flexible working - part-time, term work
- Aggressive growth plans
- Paid overtime
Your role - Private Client Tax Senior
- Exciting advisory projects
- High end and complex compliance, landed estates
- Manage a varied portfolio of HNWI's, Trusts, non-doms, non -residents
What do the staff think?
"Fantastic team! Great structure, well organised, national support network and a firm who look after you"
What you will need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified
- Have previous experience at manager grade
- Ambitious and driven attitude
If you are interested in the Private Client Tax Senior opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on my direct line