£35000 - £42000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
2 months ago
Are you looking to get involved in an array of exciting and highly technical advisory projects?
I'm currently working with a multi-award-winning Practice in Bristol, renowned for their private client offering and are actively looking to recruit within their Private Client Team.
- Rivaled Benefits package - pension
- Flexible working - part-time, term work
- Aggressive growth plans
- Paid overtime
Your role - Private Client Tax Senior
- Exciting advisory projects
- High end and complex compliance, landed estates
- Manage a varied portfolio of HNWI's, Trusts, non-doms, non -residents
What do the staff think?
"Fantastic team! Great structure, well organised, national support network and a firm who look after you"
What you will need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified
- Have previous experience at manager grade
- Ambitious and driven attitude
If you are interested in the Private Client Tax Senior opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on my direct line
020 7269 6324
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.