£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 2 months ago
Paid Media Manager
- Are you a Paid Media professional who is passionate about digital advertising?
- Do you have experience in managing a company's paid media accounts with a focus on paid social & PPC?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that is going through a large growth phase?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding tech organisation based in Camden.
This role will be responsible for the organisation's paid media accounts.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- The paid media mix which includes managing all relevant agencies and contractors
- Day to day running and execution of any digital advertising campaigns
- Overseeing owned campaigns budgets and ROI
- Supporting the creative team by providing insights to help optimise adverts
- Utilising testing and learning to find the most cost-effective channels
- Improving optimisation of accounts (paid social and PPC)
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A strong background and experience in Paid Media
- A paid media background from a start-up environment or agency (very desirable)
- An excellent understanding of Facebook Adverts
- Experience in display, video, PPC, LinkedIn, programmatic advertising, and TikTok adverts
- Knowledge of Analytics and Adverts
- A passion for ROI
- An interest in higher education
This Paid Media Manager role is an urgent hire. If you are keen on this role, please contact Nicholas Ogden ASAP on 0207 269 6338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.