Part Qualified Accountant - Reading
Salary - £26,000 - £38,000 + career progression
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Part Qualified Accountant, who is looking to finish your qualifications in a respected firm with excellent career progression opportunities?
- Do you want to work in a forward-thinking firm close to home in Reading, where you will be able to take your career to the next level?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading firms providing accounting & finance solutions to the financial services industry.
As the Part Qualified Accountant, you will join a progressive and forward-thinking firm, which has achieved a double-digit growth in the last few years!
This impressive firm prides itself on providing excellent training and development opportunities to their employees and there is a strong promote-from-within culture.
As the Part Qualified Accountant you will be
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing monthly management accounts and VAT returns
- Preparing corporation tax returns and P11ds
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
The Successful Part Qualified Accountant:
This Part Qualified Accountant position will suit a technically strong ACA/ACCA Part Qualified Accountant, with recent experience within a UK-based accountancy practice.
You need to have excellent communication skills as you will be in liaising with clients and ensuring effective communication with colleagues at all levels.
To discuss this Part Qualified Accountant role in more details please get in touch with Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com. Do not miss your chance to apply, interviews are taking place asap!