£28000 - £32000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
Part Qualified Accountant or Client Manager
Weybridge and Central London
Up to £32k + Study Support
Remote working / Office Based
Do you enjoy working with creative industry clients, such a TV, Film and Media?
Would you like a to join a sociable multi office firm?
Are you ACCA qualified or have almost completed your exams?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Accountant or Client Manager to join a multi office firm within their creative industries team. The role will be gratifying and varied, with an opportunity to split your time between the Surrey and London offices.
Part Qualified Accountant / Client Manager Role:
- Act as first point of contact to an exciting portfolio of creative clients
- Clients vary across sector from TV to tattoos, architects to artists, fashion to food and bitcoin to branding
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts, corporate tax and VAT returns
- Supervise one or two junior members
- Attending client meetings, virtually and in the office
- Managing deadlines for accounts
Part Qualified Accountant / Client Manager Requirements:
- 2 years' accountancy practice experience UK
- Experience working with OMB/SME clients
- Conversant in accountancy practice software, Xero and CCH desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and successful firm who will support you through your ACCA exams. Why not call me today on 0207 269 6363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.