Part Time Accountant
Location - Esher
Salary - Competitive
- Do you want to work part time hours in a firm offering flexible working?
- Do you want to join a friendly accountancy practice, local to your home?
This is a great opportunity to work in a long-established and respected accountancy practice, offering financial and accounting services for small businesses in the Surrey region. As the Accountant, you will be working on part-time basis 2-3 days per week.
As the Accountant you will be:
- Preparing full sets of year-end accounts
- Preparing VAT returns and payments
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing corporation tax
- Working on clients from a range of industry sectors including consultancies, clothing firms, legal and offshore services with turnovers up to £1m
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with the Director of the firm as well as functioning as a key point of contact for clients.
To be considered for the role, you will be a technically strong and ideally ACA/ACCA qualified professional with recent experience in a UK-based chartered accountancy practice.
For more details on this Part Time Accountant opportunity, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email Nadia@pro-finance.co.uk