- Are you seeking part-time work c 28 hours a week?
- Are you an experienced Financial Controller?
- Do you have charity and/or NFP experience?
If so, my Client a trade association is seeking a part-time bookkeeper to join their team for up to 12 weeks. Your duties will include:
- Management of the Finance function
- Management of one member of staff
- Preparation of annual consolidated financial statements
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Conduct quarterly re-forecasting and annual budget exercises
- Manage the credit control function, manage the Accounts Payable
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and monitor day to day banking activities
- Maintain the fixed asset register Production of regular HMRC returns for VAT
To be considered for this role, you will be available immediately and have similar experience within a NFP and/or charity in a Financial Controller role