Partnership Tax Accountant
- Working in practice and looking for an in-house move?
- Are you keen on joining a multinational with global reach?
- Do you want a role where you can develop from experienced specialists?
What's great about this role?
- A unique in-house role that allows for training and development
- A collaborative team of experienced professionals to bounce ideas off
- Refreshing work-life balance
As Partnership Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Managing tax payments, liabilities and reserves
- Liaising and working with the accounting teams
- Providing ongoing support for personal tax matters
- Ensuring tax compliance
What do the team think?
"Plenty of internal progression for those who put the work in"
"A friendly, organised workplace with great benefits"
As Partnership Tax Accountant you will be;
- Part-qualified in tax or accountancy or working toward a qualification
- Personal tax experience desirable
- Numerate, analytical and can balance large workloads
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com