3 months ago
Patent Attorney - Leading International Law Firm
London, Sheffield or Glasgow
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Top Tier Patent Practice
- One of the FT's Leading Patent Law Firms 2020
- High level of support and training
- Work closely with market-leading Partners
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Good work/life balance compared to that of the Magic Circle
- Future facing law firm that offers excellent development and progression opportunities
Your role as a Patent Attorney:
- Advise on a range of matters including analysing third-party patent portfolios and identifying infringement risks when launching a new product, drafting and prosecuting patent applications to protect new inventions, defending and opposing patents in oppositions and appeals.
- Manage large SPC portfolios and devising global patent strategies
- Provide freedom-to-operate or investment opinions in due diligence projects.
- Work with high profile and global life sciences and hi-tech companies
This opportunity to become a Patent Attorney is perfect for an enthusiastic and commercially aware individual who:
- Is a qualified European and UK Patent Attorney
- Has at least 4 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background including scientific/IT related studies
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.