£22000 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Payroll Administrator, London - £22,000 - £26,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll experience within a Chartered Accountancy or Bureau?
- Do you have experience with multiple high volume payrolls ?
- Would you like to work for an established Chartered Accountancy firm?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with a Top Chartered Accountancy firm who are seeking a Payroll Administrator, with outstanding Payroll experience in a Chartered Accountancy or Bureau. This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career working for a Top 20 firm.
What's great about this company?
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Excellent company benefits
- Pension scheme
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Managing weekly/monthly payrolls for a variety of clients to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include:
- Processing payrolls from beginning to end in accordance with departmental procedures
- Process leavers, holiday payments, auto enrolment and all statutory requirements
- Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Assist with monitoring the payroll inbox for queries, ad hoc payroll payments and input all statutory changes
- Performing any other tasks associated with Payroll
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
A proven track record of running payrolls from start to finish and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
- A minimum of two years' experience of payroll processing (ideally in a multiple payroll function)
- An ability to process a payroll from start to finish
- A good standard of education
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel)
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Administrator role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.