Up to £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Payroll Administrator, Accountancy, Oxford - £25,000
- Do you have experience of high volume or client payroll processing?
- Do you enjoy building and maintaining relationships?
- Would you like to work for an established team processing the payroll for a variety of industries across the UK?
Pro-Finance has partnered with a Top accountancy firm who are seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator. This is an exciting Senior Payroll Administrator role where the post holder will process the payroll for a varied client base and take on their own portfolio of complex payrolls.
What's great about this organisation?
- Long established and respected firm, with excellent client base.
- Exciting growth plans.
- Spacious central Oxford offices, with excellent transport links.
- Substantial benefits package including study support (CIPP etc.)
- Excellent support with the team and business.
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Previous payroll experience in a client facing business or of high-volume payroll.
- Up to date experience of processing payroll in house.
- Experience in delivering payroll in timely and effective manner.
- Up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislation.
- Knowledge of the STAR payroll software (although this isn't essential).
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of businesses and employees.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Administrator role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.