£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Payroll Administrator, Croydon - £25,000 - 30,000
- Do you have experience of the STAR payroll software?
- Do you have experience in a client facing role?
- Would you like to work for an established team processing on their most prestigious payrolls?
Pro-group has partnered with an excellent business service provider who are seeking a Payroll Administrator. This is an exciting Payroll Administrator role where the post holder will process the payroll for a 'Blue Chip' client.
What's great about this organisation?
- Established team and enviable reputation.
- Hybrid working very flexible
- Autonomy to manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Supportive management team with great career prospects,
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Managing a portfolio of client payrolls to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include:
- Processing payroll in accordance with departmental procedures
- Managing the submission of payroll data
- Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Updating and processing BACS timetables
- Issuing payslips, summary reports and PAYE information to clients
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Previous payroll experience in a client facing business.
- Up to date use of the STAR payroll software.
- Experience in delivering payroll in timely and effective manner.
- Knowledge in marketing and fundraising legislation.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of businesses and employees.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Advisor role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.