Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Payroll Assistant - London - £30,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll and Finance experience working in a small busy team?
- Do you have excellent organisational and time management skills?
- Would you like to work for a growing organisation?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with a leading communications company to recruit for a Payroll Assistant. This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career in payroll reporting to the Payroll Manager whilst working in a small team.
What's great about this organisation?
- A company with extensive growth plans
- Excellent company benefits
- Flexible working arrangements are available
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Supporting all day to day aspects of payroll whilst providing admin and departmental reporting.
- Supporting the payroll process, produce reports and maintain the database
- Processing important information, starters/leavers, sickness and all statutory deductions
- First point of contact for all payroll related queries
- Manage employee benefits, cycle to work, Health cash plan and pensions
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Knowledge and understanding of weekly payroll processes
- Experience of using ADP ICHM2
- Experience of working in a similar dynamic payroll environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll and Finance Administrator role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.