City of London, London
£32000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
Payroll & Benefits Coordinator - London - £33,000
- Do you have the ability rapport with people and maintain good working relationships?
- Do you have experience in payroll, either in house or outsourced?
- Would you like to work for an established and supportive business?
Pro Payroll has partnered with a leader in their field, who are looking to hire a Payroll & Benefits Coordinator which will play a key role in the payroll & benefits delivery.
What's great about this organisation?
- A world class organisation with collaboration and the pursuit of excellence at its core.
- Excellent working conditions.
- An established and supportive reward team.
- Continued professional development.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- You will provide an efficient, proactive administrative service, including accurate processing and approval of data in a timely manner.
- Assist the Reward & Benefit team in all task relating to payroll and benefits.
- Engage and maintain supplier relationships, ensuring employees are kept up to date with changes to benefits.
- You will also have responsibility for the payment of HR invoices.
- Create new suppliers on the Financial System and liaise with internal teams to resolve queries.
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A good understanding of payroll & legislative requirements.
- Experience of using Workday or another software suite for payroll.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office 365, particularly Excel.
- Naturally analytic, highly numerate, self-motivated, and keen to make a difference.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of employees.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll & Benefits Coordinator role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7123 5105
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.