£32000 - £36000 per annum
5 months ago
Central Reading Location
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Top 15 Accountancy Practice
Are you looking for a Payroll Executive role with an emphasis on work-life balance and employee well-being?
Do you want to work with and be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, ranging across corporate, pensions and not for profit?
Are you looking for a role close to home, which encourages flexible working?
This is the perfect Payroll Executive opportunity for someone looking to progress within their career, living around Berkshire, Oxfordshire or surrounding areas. The successful Payroll Executive candidate will be responsible for the weekly / monthly payroll for a varied portfolio of clients making this the ideal opportunity for someone seeking an exciting and gratifying role.
What's great about this Payroll Executive role:
- Generous benefits package including 25 days holiday and generous pensions scheme
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
Your job as a Payroll Executive will include:
- Process fixed and variable salary pay elements, including hourly pay, bonus, commission etc
- Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP and other statutory payments, payroll deductions, new joiners and leavers, including holiday pay
- Ensure PAYE liabilities are communicated to clients accurately and in a timely manner
- Deal with HMRC correspondence enquiries and statutory bodies
- Maintaining a good, collaborative relationship with clients, managing their queries
I am keen to find someone who is CIPP qualified with great communication and client facing skills. If you have great knowledge of payroll legislation and are looking for your new challenge, get in contact with me today!
Call Jordanne at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6353 or email me on email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.